Protecting your privacy
• We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
• We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
• We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
• Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
• If Kung Fu Fun learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, we will remove that post.
• Kung Fu Fun, or people who post on Kung Fu Fun, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
• We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, registering, etc. We may also collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds.
• For postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone(s), and address.
• Kung Fu Fun does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
We use users' personal information to:
• provide our services;
• resolve troubleshoot problems;
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• customize users' experience, and inform users about services and updates;
• do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Kung Fu Fun will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide online with other third-party vendors that are acting on our behalf to complete the activities described above. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
Kung Fu Fun is committed to protecting the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Right to Change